Find Tenant Only Terms & Conditions
To Let Bolton agree to provide the following service:
- To Let Bolton will visit the premises at a time to suit you and will advise a valuation of the property and what rent you might achieve along with any incentives that should be offered.
- To Let Bolton will create property particulars including a 2D floorplan. The particulars will be in full colour and will provide any suitable images of the property.
- To let Bolton will provide you via email a set of your property particulars for approval prior to advertising, once these have been returned and approved, we will submit them to the websites listed below.
- To Let Bolton will market your property on the following web medias: www.rightmove.co.uk / www.zoopla.co.uk / www.movehut.co.uk / www.estategazette.com/propertylink / www.toletbolton.co.uk / www.toletcommercial.co.uk and many, many more well as on social medias including www.twitter.co.uk / www.facebook.co.uk / www.linkedin.co.uk
- We will contact all the relevant people on our mailing list to advise them of your property, and arrange viewings accordingly.
- We will advise you of any enquiries made on your property, and will give pre-agreed notice of any viewings.
- A representative of To Let Bolton will accompany all viewings and provide feedback with 48 hours via phone/email.
You, the vendor agree to the following terms:
- The contract will be on the basis of sole agency, and will continue until cancellation of our agreement, which must be given in writing 14 days prior to cancellation.
- You will provide To Let Bolton with keys or access to the premises to conduct viewings and prepare property particulars.
- Where a letting is achieved the following commission applies:
- 10% of the Headline rental is calculated as the fixed rental agreed, irrespective of incentives.
- Commission is payable upon the tenant and landlord agreeing to the head of terms.
- To avoid confusion, fees are payable if the tenant was not identified by us, but identified by another person including yourself or your company.
Read all Terms & Conditions